Join our team - Project Management & Operations Assistant
11/04/2022 / Project management
Aport Projects Management/Operations Assistant
This role is to support the operations and projects managers in the development and implementation of our operation processes and Aport Project Management services. Immediate start available.
Who is Aport?
Aport is a world-first in providing integrated laboratory relocation services that deliver fully compliant turnkey solutions across the globe. Aport developed from a highly specialist relocations business in the UK, Andrew Porter Ltd. Over the years, the firm’s specialism in high-level laboratory relocation projects had grown to the point that its customer base included large global pharmaceutical businesses, which in turn demanded a global service and Aport was born.
About the role and skillset required:
- Assisting the projects management manager liaising with the instrument OEMs, service providers and facilities management to provide full costings for our project management service for client approval
- Assisting with other outbound quotes
- Working closely with the operations manager producing crew packs, client check in, booking hotels, ferries, travel, crate hire management, issuing customer insurance certificates etc.
- Assistance with stock control, purchasing and equipment maintenance
- Assistance with customs clearance and international relocations paperwork
- Assisting with incoming enquiries and allocating leads to the relevant member of the sales team
- Working with the business development director in populating Salesforce and generating sales reports for the sales team
- Assisting the sales team with market research and data collection
- Assistance in dealing with general office duties
Come and join a friendly team in a growing company in an exciting and extremely varied role.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Salary depending on experience
To Apply: Please email your CV and covering letter to Megan Gallacher email@example.com
Closing Date: Saturday 30th April 2022
Immediate start available.
If you know someone who ticks all the boxes above, please refer them to us and if successful and they’re still with the company after three months, in return, you will receive £250.00 as a thank you.
Aport is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aport does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need